CreditRepair.com is a company that offers credit repair services for clients who want to improve their credit score or wish to challenge items in their existing credit report. The company makes it possible for people to improve their credit profile through services such as negative item removal, credit score tracking, credit monitoring, and assistance and advice regarding leading a healthier financial lifestyle.
CreditRepair.com helps improve your credit score by using three simple steps. Once you are enrolled in the program, the company analyzes your credit report and identifies all possible items for dispute. During this first step CreditRepair.com also identifies a given client’s long-term goals.
The second step in its credit repair process involves challenging banks and other financial organizations for reporting inaccuracies. This includes follow-up actions and unlimited disputes until all issues are resolved.
Check out all your options with the Failed Credit 2018 Best Credit Repair Services Report.
Credit Score & Reports8.2/10
Monitoring & Tools9.3/10
Plans and Pricing10.0/10
Reputation & Support9.5/10
- They contact credit bureaus & creditors to challenge negative report items
- Past members got +40 points in 4 months (on average)
- High success rate removing items in collections, late payments and charge offs
- Over 1.5 million negative items removed from credit reports in 2016
- Improvement in score could easily justify the cost