Lexington Law is a credit repair company that boasts an excellent rating with the Better Business Bureau, which speaks volumes to new clients. It lets potential clients know that they have been in business a long time. Licensed paralegals available 7 days a week.
The fact that Lexington Law doesn’t offer a guarantee that your credit score will improve actually points to their honesty. It’s true—sometimes negatives on your credit score are completely legitimate and can’t be removed by any extraordinary measures. Everyone’s situation is different, and so you should always go in with realistic expectations.
The real value of Lexington Law comes from their expertise as a law firm. If they can find a legitimate way to improve your score, they will. Many times it’s something you could have done yourself, but do you have the time and energy to do all the necessary research and follow up necessary?
In reality, you won’t be able to find a more established and respected credit repair company. At over 20 years in business, they have a long track history of resolving credit issues for their clients. And it’s free to get an initial consultation and review of your credit summary—which is conducted over the phone with a paralegal.
Lexington Law was originally established in 1991, and has since helped hundreds of thousands of people repair their credit. In fact, their web site claims to have helped remove more than 7,388,795 negative items from their clients’ credit report in just the year 2016 alone.
Although their track record and reputation are impressive, is Lexington Law really the best credit repair company? Or is this service full of false promises, over-exaggerated claims , and sales hype? This review will cover everything you need to know about the Lexington Law Firm, and help you decide whether or not this credit repair company is right for you.
Is Lexington Law Worth It?
Considering how much a bad credit score can cost you in high interest rates or even prevent you from getting a loan. Their service plans are affordable for most consumers and is in line with its competitors.
With over 24 years of experience and A+ BBB rating, we have confidence in recommending Lexington Law for anyone looking to remove negative items from their credit report and improving their credit score.
Check out all your options with the Failed Credit 2018 Best Credit Repair Services report.
- They contact credit bureaus & creditors to challenge negative report items
- Past members got +40 points in 4 months (on average)
- High success rate removing items in collections, late payments and charge offs
- Over 1.5 million negative items removed from credit reports in 2016
- Improvement in score could easily justify the cost
- While many clients report successful results, there is not a money back guarantee if this is not the case.
- Some customers also reported that the process of seeing items removed took more time than other credit repair companies.
- There is only a monthly payment option rather than a pay-per-deletion method.