Upon completing the signup process, an email is sent with instructions on how to get your 3 credit bureau report. When you receive them, Sky Blue conducts a line-by-line review of all items and identifies dispute candidates for you. The company also sends tips on how to improve your FICO score if applicable.
Sky Blue then challenges erroneous items with the credit bureaus and reports back to you as updates occur. If challenges are not settled favorably, Sky Blue automatically sends re-disputes until satisfactory results are achieved.
- Free consultation
- Expert credit report review
- Credit bureau disputes
- Custom FICO Score tips and credit rebuilding
- Creditor Assistance: Debt validation and goodwill letters
- Monthly three-bureau monitoring and reports (this is an add on service)
- Phone support
Sky Blue Summary
Sky Blue Credit Repair has more than two decades of experience in helping people clean up their credit reports and increase their credit scores. They provide clients with a complete credit report review, identify dispute opportunities, and offer custom FICO score improvement tips. Their unusual hassle-free 90 day refund policy provides an extra level of comfort when getting started, while their excellent customer service, and proven track record of removing disputed items makes Sky Blue one of our editor’s top choices in the credit repair industry.
Sky Blue Credit Repair
Credit Score & Reports9.1/10
Monitoring & Tools8.9/10
Plans and Pricing9.2/10
Reputation & Support9.7/10
- Over 20 years in business
- Best value – Only $59 per month
- Fast dispute process – 15 items every 35 days
- Guarantee – The only condition-free, full refund policy we found
- Known for excellent customer service