Credit Karma is 60 million members strong because they do a good job at provide your credit score and monitoring your credit for free. Sure, it would be nice if they would offer the FICO score instead since that’s the “gold standard” of credit scores, but, the Vantage Score is still a good alternative.
Founded in 2007, Credit Karma is an online service providing consumers free credit monitoring and access to their Experian and TransUnion credit reports and scores. The company currently services over 75 million members, which get to enjoy additional features like personalized recommendations for loan and credit card products, loan calculators, and even tax filing services.
Credit Score & Reports8.9/10
Monitoring & Tools7.6/10
Plans and Pricing7.9/10
Reputation & Support9.8/10
- Free credit score and credit monitoring for life!
- Not required to apply for a credit card or loan to enjoy the free services
- Free federal and state tax preparation
- Receive a Vantage Score instead of your FICO score
- Cannot access actual credit report